naras
  • naras
  • 70.44% (دوستانه)
  • بال طلایی - عقاب نشان شروع کننده موضوع
12 سال پیش
UserPostedImage

DCS: A-10C Warthog" is a PC simulation of the U.S. premier Close Air Support attack aircraft. This is the second aircraft in the DCS series, following DCS: Black Shark, and raises the bar even higher in the DCS series. Warthog brings the most realistic PC simulation of a modern fixed wing combat aircraft in regards to flight dynamics, avionics, sensors, and weapon systems. You also have the option to play Warthog in "Game" mode for a casual game experience. Fly missions in the Caucasus region of the Black Sea against and with a wide array of air, land and sea forces with new and improved intelligence. Create your own missions and campaigns with the included Mission and Campaign Editors, and fly with and against friends online using the included online game browser.

The A-10C is an improved version of the famous A-10A serving as a major air support aircraft for the U.S. Air Force, Air National Guard and Reserve for almost 30 years. The A-10C for PC has been enhanced to meet the standards of the 21st century, using systems such as the Multi Function Color Display (MFCD), GPS guided weapons, and support for "data" (data-link ). Retaining all the old features of the A-10A, A-10C has become a precision attack aircraft with navigation systems, most modern, precise weapons attack (Maverick, JDAM wcmd and laser-guided bombs) and a system of integrated action-cons.

The A-10C has participated in operations over Iraq and Afghanistan, and has proven to be an accurate and effective weapon in the "War against Terrorism". Its advanced equipment has significantly reduced the number of incidents such as the "friendly fire" - thanks to Situational Awareness Datalink (SADL) and its ability to better identify targets with the use of LITENING Targeting Pod II AT .

The A-10C obviously retains its ability to do what it was designed: that is to say, destroy the tanks on the battlefield.

Despite the fact that many computer systems and new weapons are in the A-10C, most of the remaining systems were kept in the A-10A. Engines, fuel, electrical, hydraulic and emergency communications, and lighting does not differ from those of previous versions of the A-10A and A-10A +.

As with previous versions, the A-10C is very easy to fly, stable and has a weapon allowing it to survive. For those already familiar with DCS: Black Shark, we believe that the A-10C will be much easier to drive.

Features:

· Simulation highly detailed, with options of "game" for both players the most seasoned veterans and casual gamers
· Cockpit with Six Degrees of Freedom. Interact with your mouse over the controls of the cockpit
· Publisher missions easy to use program that allows you to create your own missions and campaigns
· System Interactive training
· Modeling detailed avionics, weapons, fuel, and electrical and hydraulic systems of the A-10C
· Mode multiplayer server browser with a built-in support for up to 32 players for the parties face-to-head or cooperatively. Compatible with DCS: Black Shark for network play
· Improved graphics, including the "disorder" at low altitude and cloud dynamics
° Area map including extended another part of Georgia and South Ossetia
· Function active break allowing players to learn and use the various avionics systems of the A-10C

Mission
· Generation (MG) that allows players to create a mission with a single command
· Addition of the Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) under the control of AI to help the player to detect and attack enemy ground forces
• Improved AI for ground forces
Cpt.mohammadifar
12 سال پیش
I had it but it could not became run! I can`t understand reason of this happen, cause i have high level pc system😊

تنها تو را می پرستم و از تو یاری می جویم . . . الهی به امید تو
Touradg
  • Touradg
  • 100% (عالی)
  • مدیریت شبیه ساز: Prepar3D 5.3
12 سال پیش
Cpt.mohammadifar نوشت:

I had it but it could not became run! I can`t understand reason of this happen, cause i have high level pc system😊

Any error given?

PC Flight Simulation Geek Since 1998